To use this demonstration simply select the function you wish to view from the grey bar above.
Use the Next and Previous buttons throughtout the demo to navigate from screen to screen. It's that simple.
Welcome to the Continental Bank's Demonstration of Online Banking/Business Online Banking Basic, Bill Payment, and Business Online Banking Deluxe, our cash management solution for businesses!
If you're ready to jump into the demo, simply select the product demonstration (Accounts, Bill Payment, Wires, ACH, Cash Management or Options) you wish to view from the grey bar above. Follow the instructions in the window on the left side of the screen to guide you through the tour!
Not sure what Online Banking/Business Online Banking Basic, Bill Payment, or Business Online Banking Deluxe can do for you? Here's a little overview...
With Online Banking or Business Online Banking Basic, you can:
- Check the balances and activity of your registered accounts
- Place a stop payment order
- Transfer funds
- View your statements and paid check images online
- Download your transaction activity to a variety of software packages including Quicken® or Microsoft Money®
- Pay your bills online with our bill pay service.
All this information is available to you at no charge!
Business Online Banking Deluxe
Designed for businesses with more powerful online needs, our Business Online Banking Deluxe product provides multiple users with a wider range of account information and transaction initiation services, including the following functionalities:
- View your account statements and check images online.
- View account balance and transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your Continental Bank accounts.
- Download your information into Microsoft Money®, Quicken® or Quickbooks®.
- Pay bills with our Free Bill Pay Service.
- Allow multiple users with varying functionality and security levels.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Originate ACH online, such as payroll and vendor payments.
Contact Continental Bank today for more information or to enroll. Visit any branch office or call 800-705-5500.