If you are already enrolled in our Internet Banking, and your mobile device is enabled for Internet access and text messaging, you can begin using goMobile Banking now! Here’s how:
1. Sign on to Internet Banking, click on Options and select Mobile Settings.
2. Select “Activate Mobile Banking Access” and select the accounts you want to access from your mobile device.
3. Enter your mobile phone number, select your wireless provider, and read and accept the Mobile Banking Agreement.
4. You will then receive a text message on your mobile device with a link to our mobile banking site, which is www.ifsgomobile.com. Follow the link to begin using goMobile Banking.
5. iPhone Users: An iPhone application for goMobile Banking is available at the following URL:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/godough?mobile?banking/id334692248?mt=8. Once you install the app you'll need to go to Settings, OnlineBank and add the following url:
https://www.airteller.com/institutionforsavings and leave the User field blank.