1. Wire Transfers
2. New Wire Set Up
3. Wire Transfers
4. Wire Transfers
5. Wire Transfer Activity
All Wire Transfer features are for Cash Management Customers. Please contact Gateway Bank at 651-209-4800 during normal business hours for questions about Cash Management.
Cash Management customers have the ability to initiate wire transfers online. Wire transfers offer safe and secure movement of funds between financial institutions on a real-time basis and with finality of payment. A wire transfer is the instantaneous electronic movement of funds from one financial institution to another. A wire transfer provides for immediate, irrevocable availability of funds by eliminating the uncertainties of mail and check collection time. Easy-to-use payment templates let you pre-define payment instructions for recurring wire transfers and flexible options help you tailor the templates to meet your needs. Wire transfers allow precise timing of payments and accurate projections of receipts and disbursements and are particularly useful in handling high-dollar transactions. Because wires can be transferred quickly, you are able to maximize the use of funds. Wire transfers can be initiated as needed, or up to ten days in advance. Standing orders can be wired automatically according to a pre-arranged schedule.
• Avoid duplication and errors when sending wires to the same accounts by
establishing payment templates and assigning access for specific users and dollar
• Unlike many payment options, wire payments provide the fastest delivery of
funds and are final. They cannot be recalled.
• Wire transfers are the most secure and efficient method to move large value
• Initiate wire transfers electronically from your desktop with flexible options and
templates anytime that is convenient for you.
• Detailed wire transfer reports keep you informed and allow you to make decisions
based on the latest information.